Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Julie Brown

Re:Julie Brown 9 years 4 months ago #9971

• trace
Wish her well from me Jimbo. Hope to she is home with her family before Christmas. X
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Julie Brown 9 years 4 months ago #9972

• mick_mckenzie
Never met Julie, but will be sending good vibes over.
Hope things go as well as they can, and Julie is home with her family for Christmas and enjoying Mr Harley next year.

Mick

Re:Julie Brown 9 years 4 months ago #9973

• RachelPAtoSH
Jimbo - please send Julie the best wishes of all of us around Steve.
Steve receives cards from Julie throughout the year and will want his "good thoughts" sent on to her.
Fingers-crossed she improves enough to be home for Christmas with her loved ones. Rachel

Re:Julie Brown 9 years 4 months ago #9975

• stewart g
Jim.PLease send my best wishes to Julie when you can and tell her i look forward to seeing her and her big beaming smile at a Harley gig very soon,

Re:Julie Brown 9 years 4 months ago #9976

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Thanks guys,all messages and best wishes will be passed on via Julies mum. ;)
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:Julie Brown 9 years 4 months ago #9977

• cheri
Jimbo, please pass on my best wishes to Julie, and let her know that I hope she feels better soon. I'm sure Kathy feels the same; Kathy writes to Julie every now and again, and vice versa. Maybe Julie would like to know that as of two days ago, Kathy became a grandmother for the first time! Anyway, I'd love to see that beautiful smile on Julie's face again. I had a wonderful time with her in Birmingham. Hope they find out what she has and how to get rid of it.

Fondly,
Cheri